 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 646
Re: Reporting on LDView for Mac OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:46:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, James Reynolds wrote:
I would really like to see a native version of LDView on Mac OS X.  I
would especially like to see a screen saver version of it.  I do not
have the skills to port it though.

If anyone has an old Mac (running Mac OS X) they want to donate to me (or loan
for an unknown timespan), I'll port it myself.  I've never done any actual Cocoa
programming, but I did OpenStep programming for 5 years at the same company as
Alex Raftis, the original person who ported LDView, so I know a lot about his
programming style, as well as the extra library code he has.

(Note that I'm not expecting anyone to bite on this, but I figured it couldn't
hurt to mention. ;-)

--Travis Cobbs