 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 641
  Reporting on LDView for Mac OS X

As I'm getting back in the swing of all things ldraw, I tried out the Mac OS X version of LDView ((URL) Pretty cool viewer - works well on my G4 running 10.3.7. No crazy interface artifacts. Encountered a couple little bugs, figured I'd mention them (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Reporting on LDView for Mac OS X

(...) Yeah, that is probably the source of all my current problems... I believe the Mac OS X LDView is version 1 (Alex Raftis wasn't sure what version of code he started with when he ported it). The current version is 3. I believe it is possible to (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Reporting on LDView for Mac OS X

(...) Neat. Let us know if you succeed. Is KDX same as KDE? I use Apple's X11 with KDE for stuff at school, so I'm somewhat familiar with it (from a user's perspective at least). I may see if I can get it to work too.. although I agree a native (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Reporting on LDView for Mac OS X

(...) LOL. Not Haxial's KDX... I meant KDE. James (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Reporting on LDView for Mac OS X

(...) If anyone has an old Mac (running Mac OS X) they want to donate to me (or loan for an unknown timespan), I'll port it myself. I've never done any actual Cocoa programming, but I did OpenStep programming for 5 years at the same company as Alex (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Reporting on LDView for Mac OS X

(...) Ok, I am going to start a $500 fund raising effort so we can get a Mac Mini for LDraw Development (MM4LD?). And, as soon as he ports it he will send the box to the next person who needs it to port their LDraw software to the Mac. How many Mac (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)