 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 6681 – 6700 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: fixed part: JW's parts

i have a large quantity of parts that as they stand there are no known problems with. all of them i will be sending to terry. the raised baseplate part is only the tip of the iceberg. i have lots of parts on my site that appear to have no known (...) (26 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.153)

  Re: fixed part: JW's parts

(...) Excuse me? Not your problem? If I understand this correctly, Ryan is saying that the walls of the plate do not appear in LEdit when viewed at some angles/scales. If memory serves me correctly, LEdit is the primary modeling tool used in LDraw. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.153)

  A tiresome tirade (Was: garbage output)

All, Events in the past few months has led up to the point where several typically cool-headed individuals have blown their tops. All this anger and frustration is aimed at one individual in particular, and is counter-productive. Recent lambasting (...) (26 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.153)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

(...) Of all the unmitigated gall. "Cracking"? Speaking for myself, you are a sanctimonious prig. Those of us that don't make parts (this includes you) appreciate all the effort and talent that goes into the improvement of Ldraw and it's library. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.153)

  Re: ftp://silo.riv.csu.edu.au/pub/ldraw no longer exists

I'm copying this to lugnet.cad.dev, to be sure everyone sees it. (...) (26 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.153)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

thanks for the vb routines. do i have your permission to package them into a utillity for the ldraw parts making community at large? i amy be writing it in delphi (converting your algorithim to delphi in the process). it will be called ldcg (ldraw (...) (26 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.152)

  Re: fixed part: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve-8 studs

(...) The curve certainly looks great now (to me, at least)! However, the surface paint of the curve still looks to be floating somehow below the surface (take a close look at the way both LDLITE and LDRAW render the edges of the baseplate), and (...) (26 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.152)

  LDraw Add-On 2.0.3 Now Available

[follow-ups set to lugnet.cad] The new version of LDraw Add-On (LDAO) is now available. This is version 2.0.3. The major change is a fix so Visual Basic 5 runtime files are no longer needed (this affected new users trying to install LDAO 2.x). Also (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.152)

  Re: Complete list of metacommands?

LDS is LDraw Script, a pre-processor for .dat files that has commands like EXTRUDE and iterative loops. I'm afraid I don't have a URL, but it should not be too hard to find. The syntax of the INCLUDE directive will be defined when I release it, but (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.152)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

i hope my post to lugnet.cad.dat will satisfy you. it is now possibly up to voting starndard. i am sorry for being rude. but i am now learning how the whole ldraw official parts thing operates and what is expected. (26 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.152)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

(...) First of all, it's been 12 years since I last did any higher level math, my junior year in high school when I did trig. So I don't think there's any shame in not knowing (or remembering) anything about it. Then again, I don't think that (...) (26 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.152)

  New metacommand for views?

I am contemplating making a new metacommand to allow the definition of useful named viewpoints and using them to provide a pop down list of points from which to view the model. Basically these would not be used at all in the rendering process of (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.152)

  Re: How much is too much?

(...) <... snip ...> (...) Wow, what detail. An impressive computer graphic, in its own right, but IMHO too much for LDraw. I tend to agree with Jeff Boen about using the basic 16-sided polygon, but do appreciate how facetted this can make things (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.152)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

(...) I didn't use the torus generator program on the new parts. I wrote a couple of Visual Basic routines that I used on the new pieces, which generate circular rings and edges. I've included the routines below, but I haven't done anything to (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.152)

  Re: How much is too much?

Chris Dee wrote in message ... (...) IMHO (...) in, (...) with (...) Thanks, Chris, for your comments and for taking the time to download and examine the file. What I've decided to do is produce several different resolutions of this file to give (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.152)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

(...) yes... that is becahse of the number of quads in the output of steves torus generator. (...) rather than (...) i will look at that. regarding the baseplate problem. ldraw does not yet have the 8-stud versions. i will submit it for voting as (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.152)

  Re: How big is your VEC dir?

(...) Never noticed any slowdown. I throw my LDraw folder around so much that I always convert my VEC dir to gif to save time on the transfer. (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.152)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

i know that the torus generator generated part looks kind of shit but i know nothing about circular maths (trig?). steve tells me that the helipad and road curve 7 studs have both been made with the generator... have you seen those yet tery? do they (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.152)

  Re: LDraw/CAD links

(...) Oh yes, definitely. Is this (below) the best URL then, since the distributions are given as .ZIP files linked to from that page--? (URL) listed as "MPD Builder" in the links list but lemme know if it should be listed with a different name, or (...) (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.152)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

(...) I'm thinkin' maybe the torus generator was designed with smaller parts in mind, where the coarse angular granularity is far less noticeable than on a baseplate. What other mathematical methods of generating coordinates on a circle do you know (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.152)

More:  Next Page >>