 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 661 – 680 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) This raises an important question. We should have a standard format for submodels for the TLG models. MPD or inlining? Given my limited knowledge, which is more user-friendly? can LDraw/LEdit/LDLite read an inlined file without the user having (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

  Re: what color number do i use for these colors?

(...) Some of these are in the LDraw FAQ. (URL) rest, I can't help you with. Fredrik (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

(...) yes... that is becahse of the number of quads in the output of steves torus generator. (...) rather than (...) i will look at that. regarding the baseplate problem. ldraw does not yet have the 8-stud versions. i will submit it for voting as (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

  Re: Lossless outlining (Was: [ldraw.org] Progress)

(...) Sounds like a good feature to have around as well. What is the format difference between inlining and mpd anyways? They both contain multiple ldraw models in one file... (sorry I sound a little clueless...but all I use LDraw/LDAO for is making (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

  Re: Is there a Part creating Tutorial?

There are part creation tips in the Ldraw FAQ, but a specific tutorial does not exist. To directly answer your question, a quad takes the form: 4 16 x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2 x3 y3 z3 x4 y4 z4 4 is the line type, 16 is the color, and then the 4 points (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

  New metacommand for views?

I am contemplating making a new metacommand to allow the definition of useful named viewpoints and using them to provide a pop down list of points from which to view the model. Basically these would not be used at all in the rendering process of (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Is the 8.3 requirement a legacy thing left over from LDraw & LEdit being DOS applications? What programs in LDraw lore -don't- work on longer filenames? --Todd (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

  Lego CAD for Mac?

Is there, or is anyone working on a program akin to LDraw for the Mac? Rob (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

  Re: part: technic pin long with stop bush

(...) That's very nice indeed. Is it customary to omit the nibs on friction peg elements in LDraw? --Todd (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

i hope my post to lugnet.cad.dat will satisfy you. it is now possibly up to voting starndard. i am sorry for being rude. but i am now learning how the whole ldraw official parts thing operates and what is expected. (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.995)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) Thumbs-up from me, except: There's no need to use "ld" when "ldraw" will suffice. Ditto for "sw"<->"software", etc. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.995)

  Re: How much is too much?

Chris Dee wrote in message ... (...) IMHO (...) in, (...) with (...) Thanks, Chris, for your comments and for taking the time to download and examine the file. What I've decided to do is produce several different resolutions of this file to give (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.995)

  Re: Is there a Part creating Tutorial?

(...) I used the BMP to Dat converter that is in Steve's LDraw Add-on. Is that acceptable? If not, do you have any suggestions on what I should use? Should I *not* be making the patterns as bitmaps (i.e. use internal shapes instead)? (...) That's (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.995)

  Re: fixed part: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve-8 studs

(...) The curve certainly looks great now (to me, at least)! However, the surface paint of the curve still looks to be floating somehow below the surface (take a close look at the way both LDLITE and LDRAW render the edges of the baseplate), and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.995)

  Re: fixed part: JW's parts

i can understand that some of the parts i am constructing are crap. several things: 1. i am lousy at coordinate geometry especially in a 3d plane like ldraw. 2. i have no lego and the only person i know who has lego does not have most of the parts (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.995)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

(...) I'm thinkin' maybe the torus generator was designed with smaller parts in mind, where the coarse angular granularity is far less noticeable than on a baseplate. What other mathematical methods of generating coordinates on a circle do you know (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.995)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

(...) I didn't use the torus generator program on the new parts. I wrote a couple of Visual Basic routines that I used on the new pieces, which generate circular rings and edges. I've included the routines below, but I haven't done anything to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.995)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

i know that the torus generator generated part looks kind of shit but i know nothing about circular maths (trig?). steve tells me that the helipad and road curve 7 studs have both been made with the generator... have you seen those yet tery? do they (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.995)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Just tested: LEdit, LDraw, LDLite, and Jacob's MPD-Splitter all work with forward slashes as well! (Again, for Jacob's splitter, the dir must already exist.) --Bram (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.995)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

(...) First of all, it's been 12 years since I last did any higher level math, my junior year in high school when I did trig. So I don't think there's any shame in not knowing (or remembering) anything about it. Then again, I don't think that (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.995)

More:  Next Page >>