 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 61 – 80 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Questions on Stickers and Certification

Tore Eriksson wrote: > In some cases, like attached to rounded surfaces, I think the only way is to > solve the problem is to create a part-with-sticker file. > I hadn't thought about applying stickers to rounded parts. I know there is a lot of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.856)

  Re: Handling Stickers Without a Known Number

(...) Hmmmm. Yes I think 100 would be too limiting. But can't see any immediately bad thing about the idea, so I vote yes! ROSCO (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.856)

  Re: Stickers (Was: x740 Minifig Vest)

Oops. Gotta remember to check all groups before posting. . . (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.856)

  Re: Questions on Stickers and Certification

Hello! (...) still (...) says (...) I agree to the point too.... we need more reviewers. There are like 5 parts in the line I did... and they are there for a long time. That isn't very satisfying. I know a lot of authors who are waiting for their (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.856)

  Re: Questions on Stickers and Certification

(...) I think this is an important point. Subfiles are *very* useful tools for modeling parts, but we should use them with restraint. I will frequently model a part using multiple subfiles, but then I will inline all the code into a single file (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.856)

  Re: Questions on Stickers and Certification

(...) I agree that authors should not be allowed to self-certify, but ONLY if we get sufficient active reviewers to keep things moving. The last three updates would have been much smaller without self-certification. Some new reviewers have become (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.855)

  Re: #8880 Wheel & Tire

AFAIK the only pieces still missing from the 8880 are the wheels and tyres, the gear stick and shift plate and the stickers and decorated elements. If you have finished these parts and are looking for something else to do, dont bother with the 8448 (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.853)

  Re: Library Specifications for Canvas Parts

(...) I think as follow: As the "Canvas" is only useful in the fold version like the design of the part, it should not be modifyable like stickers (colors). Also we do not need an unfold version (mostly useless). Unpatterned versions are only (...) (17 years ago, 17-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

stickers
(score: 1.853)

  Re: Sheriff's torso - Original town element

(...) I could really use the various decorated elements from the shell promo sets, to make my petrol station look better. I am particularly wanting any of the stickers from the pumps set and the tanker set and also the torso with the shell logo (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.853)

  RE: Parts and Pattern

(...) I think 2D is enough: when you apply the sticker, just offset it by e.g. 0.1 LDU (or even less) and it won't float noticeable. And stickers should be modeled using linetype 3 and 4 only. /Lars (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.852)

  I need some parts for my model for kidvention

I am looking for the car wash brush holder piece for the model I am going to have displayed at kidvention (my petrol station) I would also like, if possible, the stickers from the recent shell service station promotional sets, to stick on the model. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.852)

  Re: When Did Tiles Get Their Groove?

(...) The hears of my yellow castle 6075 horses are grooved 1x2 tiles. My set was bought year 1981. The set was available here (france), year 1979. In those times lego group has used rare printed parts and many stickers. Damien (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.852)

  Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy

Hey, folks. Now that we're a newsgroup, we should pay more attention to the subject line. (...) I tried to send an extended post on this subject, but I'm not sure where it went. It was basically along the same lines as Steve, though. I would only (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.852)

  Re: Line in the Sand

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) Remember BFC must be disabled for transparent parts. That's what If 32 <= Color And Color <= 47 Then AccumClip = FALSE takes care of. Frankly I can't think of any situations where double-sided sections are (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.852)

  Re: Downloadable Handbook?

(...) I got "BFC certified" in october (thanks zanette) and now I'm struggling with conditional lines after my minifig helmet got a hold-vote on the PT. therefore I think I'm the ideal newbie. what we need is the following: * Header-standard: Name, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

stickers
(score: 1.852)

  Re: Some Words To BFC

(...) This is common to both every approach I have seen, obviously ! (...) Nope! No imediate benefits, because with the parent dependence restrictions, you have to have an entire branch compliant to be able to do BFC, which includes the root,i.e. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.852)

  Re: Color page updated

(...) I never said that it was meant to limit, only that it is made up of these colors now. Please don't take this to mean that new colors can't be added, or that it invalidates other colors. We already know of at least one color that should be (...) (15 years ago, 3-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

stickers
(score: 1.852)

  Re: Texture mapping spec? (was Re: Doing Patterns and Bitmaps in MLCad)  [DAT]

(...) I second this ideia, and I would also like to add that extra directories never hurt backwards compatibility. I also have to say that you I would like to remember that we should try to follow the path of the more experienced, like the creators (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.852)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

(...) LDraw Group? LDraw Organization? LDraw Foundation? (...) Hmmm, original software only, or original software including our updates? LDraw? LDraw Suite? LDraw Package? (...) Official ldraw.org Parts Updates. (...) LDraw Compatible (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.236)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings

(...) Here are some more possibilities, in no particular order (note that some of these could also optionally be prefixed by "The")... LDraw Project LDraw Group LDraw Working Group LDraw Developers Group LDraw Development Team LDraw Society LDraw (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.206)

More:  Next Page >>