 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 5401 – 5420 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Idea for a new feature in a Lego CAD program.

I was thinking about how difficult it is to build things in MLCad. It's not technically difficult to build them, but it is difficult to position things properly. Even when you think you have a piece positioned properly, it ends up coming out wrong (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.781)

  LDraw.org's November Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the November Model/Scene of the month contests: Both Model and Scene of the Month were won by Jorgen Andersson (URL) MOTM, Panzer IV H - German Medium Tank> (URL) SOTM, Class V5 diesel pulling boxcars> The voting (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.781)

  ptreleases.cgi - Ready to Roll?

A couple of months ago, there were a number of changes implemented for the ptreleases.cgi script, but they were never confirmed and put in place as the final version. The latest cgi is available at (URL). To see a list of all the options, try (URL). (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.781)

  Re: Idea for a new feature in a Lego CAD program.

(...) BlockCAD (see sig.) has snapping. In fact it's impossible to put parts inside each other there. OTOH, BlockCAD has many other limitations (studs up only, 90 degrees turning only, limited part library) so it's usability depends on what you are (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.781)

  Re: ptreleases.cgi - Ready to Roll?

Hi Steve, "Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:I5Kr1I.D49@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (URL). (...) new (...) This looks perfect! Thank you! Michael (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.781)

  Who Uses Original LDraw? (Was: ... Rocket Launch Pattern)

(...) Willy, You really got a good point here. I don't know if there is anyone that still uses original LDraw. And, I don't think the LDraw parts library is LDraw compatible anyway. At least not running under DOS - I think there was a limit of 2000 (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.781)

  A small correction to 2004-03 distros

I noticed yesterday that the ldconfig.ldr file included in the current complete.exe/complete.zip distribution files was incorrect, and did not match the file in the lcad0403.exe/lcad0403.zip files. I updated the complete.* files with the newer (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.780)

  Interoperability: Conversion from LDRAW to ProE or Inventor 7

Greetings! We are trying to build a trophy part. We will build it using rapid prototyping. To do this we have designed a trophy in ProE (and in Inventor 7). We want a 1x2 brick with a flat plate on top of the brick and the trophy on top of the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.780)

  Re: Interoperability: Conversion from LDRAW to ProE or Inventor 7

(...) What 3D file format(s) does ProE or Inventor support? -Orion (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.780)

  Re: ldraw programs for PDAs? (was MLCAD for PALM)

(...) I seem to remember James Jessiman used to run LDraw/LEdit on his old laptop. Or at least, he intended them to runnable on such a system. Wouldn't a CGA/EGA laptop be morally equivalent to a Pocket PC? Of course, what's the chance that (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.779)

  Re: LDGlite and LPub

(...) Not yet. The current release always picks -4/3*x for the aspect ratio. I know the negative sign is required to convert the y axis from ldraw coords to POV. I'm not sure how that gets worked into the upcoming version of l3p, which does have a (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.779)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) How about an LDraw file to LDD file convertor? Or is that what you meant...one that would translate both ways? :) Has anyone tried using this application? Am I the only one finding it to be a steep learning curve? (...) I'd be happy just to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.778)

  Re: ldraw programs for PDAs? (was MLCAD for PALM)

(...) Sort of yes and no. Pocket PCs usually run 320x240 (or 640x480 on the high end ones) in 16 colors/pixel, not the fixed color palettes of the old CGA/EGA days. I've ported my work version of SVG to a Pocket PC and there's no particular problem, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.778)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) AFAIK, no one yas yet tried to write a LDD file to LDraw file convertor. This might be the thing though, eh? Of course it would be entirely unofficial until and unless LEGO blessed such an effort. One big gotcha is catching that all the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.778)

  Re: ldraw programs for PDAs? (was MLCAD for PALM)

Hi all, Any chance to bring this topic back to attention? Would it be possible to make an LDraw VIEWER for Pocket PC (Windows Mobile, CE or other portable systems). You could indeed put the parts on a memory card and view any LDraw model (as long as (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.778)

  LDraw.org's December Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the December Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Pratt and Whitney R-2800 radial engine, Jorgen Andersson> (URL) SOTM, The long journey home, Tom Beattie> The voting for the January Model of the Month and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.778)

  Re: LDraw.org's November Model and Scene of the Month Winners

(...) Am I mistaken in thinking that this month's submissions look remarkably like last month's? Allister (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.777)

  Re: LDraw.org's November Model and Scene of the Month Winners

(...) Well yes, kind of. Since I only get a max of about 2-3 entries per month for each contest, I roll over the non-winning entries until they win or for 3 months. This keeps the field competive and also allows well made entries that may have been (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.777)

  Re: Who Uses Original LDraw? (Was: ... Rocket Launch Pattern)

(...) I never knew James; I became aware of LDraw a long time after he has passed away. I have no idea what would be best for the file system, the prog, to honour his accomplishments ... actually I don't care about much. I'm not very good in this (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.777)

  Re: ldraw programs for PDAs? (was MLCAD for PALM)

(...) I believe LDLite was originally written with the Pocket PC in mind as a possiblity, so it shouldn't be difficult to build a version for that target. I can't do it because I don't have a Pocket PC to test it on, or the development environment (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.777)

More:  Next Page >>