Subject:
A small correction to 2004-03 distros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:22:59 GMT

I noticed yesterday that the ldconfig.ldr file included in the current
complete.exe/complete.zip distribution files was incorrect, and did not match
the file in the lcad0403.exe/lcad0403.zip files.

I updated the complete.* files with the newer ldconfig.ldr file, and posted it
to <http://www.ldraw.org/library/official/ldconfig.ldr>.

I'm making this announcement primarily because 'updating' complete.exe required
me to completely rebuild it.  I didn't see any problems, but if you notice one,
please let me or Chris know.

Also, please note that we normally would make *any* changes to a release, once
it's been 'released to the wild'.  But in this case, the two archives were out
of synch, so I corrected that.

Steve