 CAD / Development / 9961
Re: ldraw programs for PDAs? (was MLCAD for PALM)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 19:06:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hi all,

Any chance to bring this topic back to attention?

Would it be possible to make an LDraw VIEWER for Pocket PC (Windows Mobile, CE
or other portable systems). You could indeed put the parts on a memory card and
view any LDraw model (as long as it is not too large :-)

Any thoughts?

I seem to remember James Jessiman used to run LDraw/LEdit on his old laptop.  Or
at least, he intended them to runnable on such a system.  Wouldn't a CGA/EGA
laptop be morally equivalent to a Pocket PC?

Of course, what's the chance that ldraw.exe will run under Windows Mobile/CE?

Steve