 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 5061 – 5080 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Steering Committee candidate Orion Pobursky - backgrounder and position statement

(...) [snip] (...) Thanks, Orion, for posting this. Everyone - I've spent quite a bit of time working with Orion on the web site, and discussing other community issues. I've also had the pleasure of working with him in person at a couple LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Do you mean "USERS need the ability to specify", or "programs need the ability to READ"? Either way, that approach is for advanced users (software geeks) only. We're trying to improve things for ordinary (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) I'm logged onto an NT domain right now at work and it's set to this: ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users That's on the local drive. But I suppose you're right, a competent administrator could set it up somewhere on the network. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Name discussion for 40244.dat

This part has been named "Axle for Spiral Staircase" on the Parts Tracker, but needs some wider discussion on the name and orientation. (URL) To my mind it is a Technic Pin Joiner, not disimilar to (URL) just a different length (or height depending (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: Steering Committee candidate Tim Courtney - backgrounder and position statement

(...) I think this is a great thing to do and I'm glad you did, because it gives me a hook to hang this reply on. Gentle Readers... In my view, when thinking about steering committee candidates, it's important to think about what their approach to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - Summary please!

(...) [snip] (...) OK, so I'm a new guy in the ldraw dev community, but I figured if I don't say something now it'll never get considered. So please go gently on me. I don't know the full protocol you guys use to come up with these standers. But (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: LDraw.org Steering Committee Candidates - A summary

(...) Well, as it turns out, posting this article and announcing it here kicked off a flurry of corrections, acceptances, declines, and new nominations. (all which have been to the proper thread, don't post them HERE!) :-) ... which I sort of (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: LDraw.org Steering Committee Candidates - A summary

(...) Please email me with the details of corrections, as I asked in the original post and in the post you're responding to, right above where you posted a correction. I'd prefer that people not clutter up the thread with corrections, thanks. (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Hu4BBu.20n4@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) tags (...) Most (...) <BOXES>, (...) %LDRAWDIR%\PARTS\B (...) version (...) Or (...) soft (...) Ahhh I didn't see that in the first (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org Steering Committee

(...) I accept my nomination as a LDraw.org Steering Committee candidate. Jacob (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: Numbers Report - 11 March 2004

(...) As I tried to explain here (URL) a "numbers report" in the midst of a parts update is meaningless, and you have carried the biased 2004-03-02 counts forward into this report. During the parts update a whole slew of files get temporarily held (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: surface normals and vertex normals for OpenGL

(...) I suspect this has been talked about in this group before, but probably not all in one thread. I'll try to summarize the things to look out for. First of all, you are correct in that any files that aren't BFC-certified have polygons with (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - Summary please!

86 messages have been posted in this thread so far. I don't have a chance to catch up what has been discussed by reading all posts. Is it possible to make a brief and relatively easy-to-read summary of the most significant suggestions, and what (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths)

(...) By modifying ldraw.ini or setting an env var. Why would you want to enable a <SKIP> dir from within a program? (...) I did notice, but forgot it, sorry. %USERPROFILE% or $HOME for <HOMEDIR>, OK fine with me. (...) Yes, I actually thought of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: surface normals and vertex normals for OpenGL

(...) All: It is dangerous to write technical arguments at 1:30 in the morning, and I made some serious mistakes in my post above. 1) You are correct that most LDRAW parts are not closed and probably never will be. Optimizing for ease of part (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HuDDv0.1KDF@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) most (...) lead to? (...) Ok I try and hope that I do not forget something here, all others please correct me if i'm wrong - but (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: surface normals and vertex normals for OpenGL

(...) [snip] (...) [snip] (...) It is neither impossible nor particularly hard. I will snip the rest of the post here and explain. There is an interesting property of closed surfaces that can allow you to determine the normals for all polygons (or (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Hmmm, I must've put myself to sleep as well. Actually, I've been a bit busy lately. Now what was I trying to say... I guess I was thinking that a <SKIP> tag might be a third choice between <HIDE> and <SHOW>, but after a few days I now think it (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths)

(...) <Snip ideas> Here are a few random thoughts on those ideas... I haven't thought about it enough to decide if I have a preference on the format of the UnknownFlags. Either way seems ok to me. If directories marked with <SKIP> are excluded from (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: New LDraw contest?

So what exactly has to happen to get the first LDraw animation contest going? I say give everyone until to the middle of June to submit entires and start voting and announce winners at the end of June. I think that should give everyone enough time. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.animation)

ldraw
(score: 0.803)

More:  Next Page >>