 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 4661 – 4680 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Central location for LDraw prefs

(...) The latest version of ldglite will come with a script to update the ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist file with the LDRAWDIR setting. See here for details. (URL) you want to test the script before the release, I'm sure Tom could email you the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.825)

  Re: Purposes of the Organization

(...) My intepretation of this statement is that LDraw.org will not maintain the file format. Rather, a separate group (I believe the LSC) will be in charge of the file format. As I understand it, LDraw.org is mostly a distribution and community (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.825)

  Legacy Files on the Parts Tracker

There are some files on the Parts Tracker that have been sitting there for quite some time (well over a year). Here's just a small group... These Roadsigns were initially uploaded in October 2001: (URL) their subfiles were not uploaded until (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.825)

  Re: elimination of theme categories

(...) (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.825)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) Yeah... and prior to today, my composite list (from 3 other lists: ldraw, peeron & BL) only had 79 entries. So it looks like the color list just grew by ~40%. Now we just need to align this against the other lists. Ray (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.825)

  Re: Central location for LDraw prefs

(...) I didn't think so, but I wanted to be sure because... (...) This'll take a while because I have to write (or find) some code to do it. The envinronment.plist contents are automagically tranformed into environment variables by the nice folks at (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.825)

  Re: Purposes of the Organization

(...) I'm not sure the details of how LDraw maintains and develops the format should really go in the "Propose" of the org. Wouldn't it suffice to say: + develop and maintain the LDraw format. ? (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.824)

  Official LEGO Color Chart

Thanks to Jake and TLC, we just posted an official LEGO color chart, with RGB, CMYK, and Pantone colors, and a danglish name! Take a look: (URL) will be working in the next few weeks with LDraw to associate each of these colors with our current (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.824)

  Re: Several questions about new LDraw.org pages

(...) Thanks. (...) We're working on having the page auto update whenever a parts update is released. If you need the most recent update, you can download the complete package. (...) I'm not sure about this, let me ask and I'll post again when I get (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.824)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) I have just finished a program that can be used to map color names and numbers used between Peeron, Bricklink, LDraw, and Lego. It is called Brick Colors and can be downloaded at (URL) made this program to help me make the colors.txt map file (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.824)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) The way I see it, we probably will never switch to calling colors by their LEGO names - some, like 'Lig. Yellowich Orange' just don't work for me :) It would be nice to correlate the names we use to the entries in the table. For that matter, (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.824)

  Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released

I cannot select where L3P is installed for that screen only alows me to select the C:\ drive while all my LDraw stuff is on D:\ Jaco "Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> schreef in bericht news:HKKCFG.o7x@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.824)

  Re: numbers report - 10 Sept. 2003

(...) Hi Franklin, Good new for LDraw users, ever more files are submitted. Bad news for contributors, obviously as the number of files increases faster than reviewing human ressources, the average reviewing delay also increases. Also I have (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.824)

  Re: Question about legacy pages on ldraw.org

(...) The old content will not go away until all of it is present in some form on the new site. Also, your link shouldn't have to be changed either since we'll adjust our redirects accordingly -Orion (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.824)

  Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released

Ok, ok, sorry to anyone who couldn't run this program. I have no idea why the qtinf70.dll is needed to run L3P Enhancer, it shouldn't be needed at all. I'm investigating the reason why. In the mean time, here's an installer that will allow you to (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.824)

  LDraw.org Updates page still WAY out of date

I don't want to come across wrong here, but given that the new site was launched a little over a month ago, and given that the parts library is essentially the core focus of the site, I find it a little strange that the parts library updates page is (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.824)

  Re: Question about legacy pages on ldraw.org

(...) Yeah, I still have a link to the same page, for the same reasons. So obviously I have similar concerns. I think I squirreled away a copy of that page via wget just in case. While we're on the subject, is there anyone out there with enough (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.824)

  login = empty???

Hi, When I login at the ldraw site, I only get the header and the footer of the page. When I log out, I get a normal page. But then, I can't submit a link to the link page! Is it me, my computer, or what? Jeroen (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.824)

  Re: Purposes of the Organization

(...) I didn't know that the .org was in the name. Learn somethin' new every day. (...) I tend to think of the organization, mainly because I became involved shortly before this summer, and the organization began to emerge beyond its ad-hoc status (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.824)

  Re: Rounding Utility?

(...) Actually Wally, I can build this into LDDP. I just have to find time out of managing the LDraw.org website. -Orion (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.823)

More:  Next Page >>