 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3641 – 3660 of 7032.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

I just meant to say that Acrobat Reader isn't so speedy. Microsoft handles HTML files, natively, so it's a little bit quicker on the fly than Acrobat. Maybe there's some LINUX or Mac analogue? Then, you wouldn't have to format for three different (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

(...) <sarcasm> That must be why Mercator releases all documentation as PDF first. We like our tens of thousands of pages of docs spread across dozens of manuals to be on a lousy interface that's slow. </sarcasm> Michael, it may be more fruitful to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

(...) Th interface is lowsy, the browser slows down my system. (...) That sure does say a lot, doesn't it? (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Entries needed for LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM

hi all, I suspect that the flood of entries for the current competition has probably scared away entries for next month. Don't let that happen. Its Valentines Day and so far I only have one entry for each category. Not good. If you've been thinking (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

Okay, responding to my own post here... AND quite late, to boot... Here's my wish list for tutorial categorization: 1. Each tutorial should get its own directory. This prevents everyone clashing namespaces and working with ungainly filenames -- and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

Yeah, but .PDF sucks. It's slow, you never know what's going to happen if you press a button. Microsoft Help would be better for Windows users. -Mike (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

I thought it would be a good idea if the tutorials were available for download in Microsoft Help format. I slapped one up onto the web as an example. Check it out. Here's the URL: (URL) also thought that writing tutorials to fit in Microsoft Help (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Standard libraries/classes for reading, writing and processing LDraw and MPD files is certainly a good idea, but I am not certain rendering functions should be a part of such a library although it is an obvious extension. Jacob (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> wrote in message news:Gr99Iy.2DF@lugnet.com... (...) Good idea! I already felt the need for it with the few tutorials up there. (...) I agree. I am going to write a guide to the LDraw.org HTML format, citing certain (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  errata - bad link

The "FAQ for LDraw Part Numbers" ("(URL) has a reference to a "File Types FAQ" ("(URL) but there is no such page! (I get a "page not found" error when using this link.) Franklin ===== Franklin W. Cain Programmer for Hire "fwcain@yahoo.com" "(URL) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

"Kyle McDonald" <kmcdonald@bigfoot.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3C66F9C8.207030...oot.com... (...) I have made two charts, one for file loading and one for file structure (URL) this location I can place futhermore our conclusions, when we get (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) I'm hoping within a couple of month or so (beta with a month or so), but it really depends on how this project goes, and the schedules of anyone who wants to contribute. (...) That shattering sound you just heard was my jaw hitting the floor. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  LCD - LDraw Connection Database

Dear all, after we changed the topic to 'LCD - LDraw Connection Database' I modified the logo. Let me say some words about it, what it symbolize. There is the letter "L". Now it means LDraw and subsidiary we can think that it means LEGO too, but we (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Vote Now! LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM for February

Eat an energy bar now.... The voting pages for LDraw.org's Model & Scene of the Month are ready and waiting at: (URL) are a LOT of entries this month. Its going to be tough. Perhaps even grueling. So get on over and do your civic duty. Now you know (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  LDraw.org Fonts and CSS

I changed over the fonts on the LDraw.org website to em instead of point sizes. I hope this helps for people who have complained about small fonts, such as on the Mac. Please take a look and let me know if there are any problems. Thanks! (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: Inline POV-Ray code?

(...) It's not something that can, or needs to be, fixed. Only surfaces drawn with primitive files[1] can be curved in POV-Ray[2]. The patterned area of the minifig faces are not drawn with the cylinder primitives, so they come out faceted. Steve 1) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) LDraw is promoted as LDraw, LUGNET as LUGNET, etc... My concern was this was initially being promoted as LEGO Coordinate Database. If it is promoted as LCD then I agree the issue is not as important. I sent this to Tim in a private email (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  [Parts Tracker] Recent Noise and New Search Tool

Hey y'all - I just wanted to post a quick apology for some excessive moves and resubmits that I ran through today. Damien has created grooved versions for a bunch of the 2x2 tiles. Unfortunately, he posted his new versions before letting me know. So (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: Inline POV-Ray code?

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> wrote in message news:GrstMI.BB7@lugnet.com... (...) Brings me to a question about the minifig head. I had a high-res printout of Cale Leiphart's The Fight scene made for BricksWest, and there were some (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: Inline POV-Ray code?

(...) I don't know if any official parts do it, but it is possible. Based on an earlier lugnet.cad.ray message, you do this: 0 L3P IFNOTPOV (regular ldraw code goes here) 0 L3P ELSEPOV 0 (POV-Ray code goes here, commented-out) 0 L3P ENDPOV You can (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

More:  Next Page >>