 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2861 – 2880 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  What happened reagdring formalisation?

It's in the title but what was eventually decided about formalising LDraw.org? I ask because I had a new meta command I wanted to submit and wanated to send it to the right person! (If nothing fixed yet let me know and i'll put up in cad.dev) Alex (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.921)

  Re: Part numbers master list ?

(...) Gads I hope so. After reading your post I checked out the peeron.com part list and noticed that the cat has part number "x91". I don't know if that's supposed to be 2546x91, or just x91. It's also possible--in fact likely--that the x numbers (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.921)

  Re: Diablo-style RPG?

I meant Diablo-style in the sense that it utilizes a top-down, 2.5D view (easy to do using LDraw. not so tough). I know where you can get the engine. You can think up whaterver type plot you want, I'd just like to see some interest in this. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.920)

  Re: LDraw meeting at Brickfest 2001 - Interest?

Hey, how about a more vigorous show of hands for who's interested in talking about LCAD at BrickFest July 13-15? (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.920)

  RE: LDraw meeting at Brickfest 2001 - Interest?

(...) I could give a hand. If there are any special demo requests (a simple POV-RAY rendering, perhaps), I could maybe prepare something. If we're doing demos, it might be a good idea to see if we can get access to a projector or an overhead (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickfest)

ldraw
(score: 0.920)

  Re: LDraw meeting at Brickfest 2001 - Interest?

(...) Or failing that, one of those boxes that splits a monitor signal to two monitors. Another way is using a laptop with mirroring to an external monitor. A raytracing demo would be a good thing! I see two goals for an LCAD presence: 1. Help as (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickfest)

ldraw
(score: 0.920)

  Re: Proposal

(...) How about these: ldr - LDraw (dat) files mpd - Multi-Part lDraw files ldl - files with LDLite language extensions lds - LDScript files mlc - files with MLCad language extensions Steve (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.920)

  New Feature Article - Progress in the LDraw Community...

Hello - I have put up a new article outlining the past progress, current efforts, and future possibilities of the LDraw community. Enjoy! (URL) Courtney - tim@ldraw.org (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.920)

  Re: Unplanned downtime for ldraw.org

(...) I see the BOFH is up to his old tricks again then? ;-) alex (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

ldraw
(score: 0.920)

  Re: Proposal

"Erik Olson" <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:GCsCrG.8n4@lugnet.com... (...) Yep, here's a few reasons: If .ldr is the standard file, people will mentally associate the editors - MLCad, LeoCAD, BrikDraw3D - viewers LDView, L3Lab - as (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.920)

  May 2001 ldraw.org MOTM voting

Here goes, Voting is up an running for the May MOTM. (URL) models have been rendered in Bryce. Bryce looks a little different from POV-Ray - sort of another philosophy on the idea of "photo-realistic". Have fun, -- Terry K -- (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.920)

  April MOTM voting

Whoa! Almost spaced it! But here they are, pick and choose wisely.... (URL) Terry K -- (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.919)

  Re: Parts Tracker Prototype Posted

(...) In the prototype? It's just a simulation -- the submit/upload just copies a file from somewhere on your hard drive to <prototypedir>/active/. The download would do the same thing, except in reverse. (...) In the prototype? No. It's a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.919)

  Re: Part numbers master list ?

took me a while to notice this thread (since I just subscribed to cad.dev), but here's my comments. (...) that's actually Jennifer's list, with me helping to update it... and it is updated almost daily... we combined it from a few lists I found on (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.919)

  Re: LDraw.org Domain Name Renewal - Donations Needed

(...) Nevertheless, if the sense of the membership was to take any surplus, should one remain and send it to Todd, I know his paypal ID and could do just that. However LDraw.org does have other needs which I will leave to Tim to elaborate. We have (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.918)

  Re: May 2001 ldraw.org MOTM voting

(...) Bryce, or more accurately Bryce 4, is a renderer. It is a commercially available program that is very powerful, and the results are very good. A small correction here; I made a mistake - only one of the models was rendered using Bryce 4 (the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.918)

  Parts Library License

Here's what I hope to be the final version of the license. Let me know if you have any comments, if nobody wants to change anything it will become the official license (that's why I'm cross posting to several newsgroups). ===...=== LDraw Parts (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.918)

  Re: May 2001 ldraw.org MOTM voting

(...) Happy voting :-, Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.918)

  Re: May 2001 ldraw.org MOTM voting

Terry, could you please provide me with more info on "Bryce"? Primus BuS ComStar LEGO Mechcommander: www.go.to/LegoMC (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.918)

  Re: LDraw meeting at Brickfest 2001 - Interest?

(...) ...I really think the demos aspect would be popular and fun. I'm hoping maybe we can settle into one of the classrooms upstairs and play/work in little groups on assorted concepts involved (I personally am interested in POVing LCAD stuff). I (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickfest)

ldraw
(score: 0.918)

More:  Next Page >>