 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2661 – 2680 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

Leonardo Zide <leonardo@centroin.com.br> wrote in message news:3A3F58E5.CD9F8B....com.br... (...) Cool. Would the download program provide information about the updates so people can download only what they want instead of the latest version? Why (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.933)

  Re: Idea for ldraw.org page

(...) That'd be nice, in a way. Do revisions count? Steve (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.933)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

Leonardo Zide <leonardo@centroin.com.br> wrote in message news:3A43B5EF.1D8B7F....com.br... (...) Great! (...) Sounds good. (...) Ok. Whatever works best. I'll be talking to people within the next few weeks about LCAD stuff, exchanging information (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.933)

  Idea for ldraw.org page

How about recognizing, either on the front page, or on the download page, the most prolific part authors per vote or per year. It seems like there are usually 3-4 authors at any given time who really carry the load for creating new parts, and it (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.933)

  Re: Ldraw.organization

(...) I registered leocad.org at www.domainmonger.com for $17/year. A guy from work registered a domain for $3/year but they add an annoying frame with ads, I don't think it's worth it but if you want I can get the address for you. Leonardo (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.933)

  January LDraw MOTM Competition

Wow. That time of month (and year!) again. Sneaks up on a person. Some really excellent entries this month. This ones gonna be tough: (URL) the entries that included them, I have added page links to the model names. Adds a little to the fun, I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.933)

  Re: POV difference in LDraw?

(...) I have no knowledge of writing scripts for converting files between CAD packages but I would be interested to know if anyone has or could write a converter from MLCAD to AutoCAD. AutoCAD like Microstation and 3DSMAX has a built in rendering (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.933)

  Re: *** The best LEGO CAD software ? ***

I'm a bit new to this myself, so someone correct me if I'm wrong. I recommend using MLCAD (on Windows) to actually edit the LEGO models. This is a very good editor, but it only has rudimentary display capabilities. Then, get L3P to convert the MLCAD (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.933)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) Looks like Steve is already working on it... (...) Yes, but we should still make full updates available for people who don't want the latest version. I'll start writing an update download program, looks like it's the only thing left to do. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.932)

  Re: Idea for ldraw.org page

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:p7823tk77ekkdde...4ax.com... (...) page, (...) there (...) Maybe for 1/3 or 1/2 a point. Unless it was a total redo. Revisions are certainly an important contribution to the community (and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.932)

  Re: What Happened to my Primitives?

(...) Sorry, bub. You'll have to reinstall ldraw.exe and complete.exe. See (URL) for links. Steve (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.932)

  LDS Poll

Dear Part Authors, As I am a little vain, I wish to know if there is anyone besides me who still uses the LDraw Script Compiler. So, please let me know what your experiences are. Here are some ready made statements to pick from, or use your own (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.932)

  LDraw color codes needed for rendering program

Hello, Over a year ago, I mentioned on this list that I was considering making a new Lego CAD program for Windows and Linux, but until now I've been really pressed for time. This weekend I finally resumed the project and got the rendering engine (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.932)

  Re: Winner of the December 2000 ldraw MOTM is.......

Terry K skrev i meddelandet ... (...) What about dial-up connections that get a new IP number each time - how do the ISP's reuse those numbers? First caller after my logoff get's the same IP as I had? Each modem at the ISP has a dedicated IP? (I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.932)

  Re: *** The best LEGO CAD software ? ***

(...) All CAD authors read this group, so each one will probably post a message saying that their program is better, so there's no simple answer for the first question. Now for the second question: LeoCAD and all LDraw derived programs have the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.932)

  Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts.

(...) Got it! the line was not there. I have played with this quite a bit, so I'll try to explain what it did. L3lab was set to the default viewer, when I open the part to edit, L3lab also starts and changes the part view as changes are made. :D The (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.932)

  Ideas for Ldraw readme?

i am beginning to make my own Ldraw CD,so if i ever need to reinstall i have it there, but i need an Idea on a readme file for the cd, if the cd idea is ever done, cause i already have a basic install and Uninstall cd it has: L3lab, L3p, Ldlite, and (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.932)

  Re: Monorail parts

(...) Are you looking fot the actual parts? Or just in Ldraw? (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.932)

  Re: POV difference in LDraw?

(...) One of the main reasons I wrote my 3DSMAX to DAT converter was to use the boolean ops modelling abilities of 3DSMAX. When I created the technic wheels and tires that were basically a dish with holes bored through them, I couldn't imagine doing (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.932)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) I've already started writing the program, so far it only downloads the list of files and checks for the missing ones. If I have enough time, I might have something working tomorrow or maybe next week. I wasn't going to give the user a list of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.932)

More:  Next Page >>