 CAD / Development / 5589
5588  |  5590
Subject:
LDS Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 22:06:12 GMT

Dear Part Authors,

As I am a little vain, I wish to know if there is anyone besides me who still uses the LDraw Script Compiler.
So, please let me know what your experiences are. Here are some ready made statements to pick from, or use your own
words:

What is LDS?
I always use LDS
I sometimes use LDS
I can't get LDS to work on my computer
I can't run DOS programs on my computer
I use LDS together with LDS Shell
What is LDS Shell?
LDS Shell eats memory resources
LDS sucks
Why use LDS when there is ___?
LDS looks intereting, I'll try it. Sometime...

If you prefer, you may reply directly to me.
And oh, the URL to download LDS is http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/lds/lds.htm

Thanks,
--
Tore Eriksson