 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1861 – 1880 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (canceled)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  (canceled)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw - Future Plans?

Hi, Sorry if multiple postings appear- Netscape on college meachine is screwed.. Spec :(Topic Ideas) - In no particular order. Cordinate Model Poloygon Model Clipping, Winding Color Model L-Draw Langauge Drawing commands Meta commands File formats. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) The general public wouldn't know if it's a CD or CD-R. The only way to tell is (a) your obsolete CD drive can't read CD-R disks (b) you have a CD-R(W) drive or software which reports the type of the disc. Steve (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) If we're going to talk money, we should - Decide on a name for the group - Pick some bylaws - Elect a treasurer Once we've got a treasurer, that person can obtain an account, and deal with collections and payments. Steve (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw extended colors

(...) I will have to find a way how to define such colors in MLCad but I think I will provide an option where the user can define if he/she likes 24bit or 12bit colors. Generally no problem :-) Michael (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw DAT format standard questions

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney writes: <SNIP> (...) I like this idea, I would also suggest to add some .dat and .mpd files to this with pictures how the thing should look like afterwoulds so that people writing renderes and editors have something to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Update

MLCad & PovRay! Michael Tim Courtney wrote in message <3914bd27.34219890@l...et.com>... (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw on Mac (Off Topic)

(...) What type of Mac do you have? I hope that VPC isn't too processor-intensive or anything, because I'm running on an older PowerBase 240. Thanks a lot for the help, though! I hope to install VPC either today or tomorrow. Sonny (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw to display at Legoland California for Kidvention

(...) Those are all great models.. but I strongly hope that the final list covers a wider variety of model types, not just space/flying machines! Kevin (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland.california)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Update/Funding and dealing with group funds

(...) Incidentally a UK magazine PC-PLUS had a Setup Factory program on it's ocverdisk this Month... Not sure if it was a full version... (...) At lesat you honst about shiping dates!!! unlinke some other software companies I coud mention... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw at the Kidvention Update

(...) I can finish this as soon as I can get a working inliner :) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: www.ldraw.org unreachable

"Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@maxmobil.at> wrote in message news:FzonKr.6I6@lugnet.com... (...) use (...) lugnet.news.group@lugnet.com is the email address format each respective group. So to post here, send mail to lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: November LDraw MOTM competition

(...) <snip> (...) Terry K!!!! As I live and breathe! Long time no see... good to see that name on a post again. J (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: November LDraw MOTM competition

(...) :-) Pretty dramatic, I must say. I'm still alive and kicking. I see you've been busy - congrats on your CLSotW. I voted for you. Great site - very slick, I loved it. And it's good to see you're still tinkering with dat files - is your Datsort (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Ldraw.organization

(...) I registered leocad.org at www.domainmonger.com for $17/year. A guy from work registered a domain for $3/year but they add an annoying frame with ads, I don't think it's worth it but if you want I can get the address for you. Leonardo (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) Looks like Steve is already working on it... (...) Yes, but we should still make full updates available for people who don't want the latest version. I'll start writing an update download program, looks like it's the only thing left to do. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) I've already started writing the program, so far it only downloads the list of files and checks for the missing ones. If I have enough time, I might have something working tomorrow or maybe next week. I wasn't going to give the user a list of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition

(...) that (...) Several good models, but I found the voting easy. I voted for Brad Hamilton's Cathedral of Ice! I couldn't in good conscience vote for my own when there's one I like better. Nice work, Brad! ;-) --Ryan (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition

Cathedral of Ice is nice, but the rendering doesn't show it off very well. It doesn't look very much like a Lego construction, and it looks tiny when it is shot from the high viewpoint. If it were rendered from a mini-figs-eye view, it would look (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

More:  Next Page >>