Re: LDraw to display at Legoland California for Kidvention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 16:16:25 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:
My E-43 Transport
(http://www.zacktron.com/alliance/mil/space/e-43.html)
Terry K's X-Wing and Apache Helicopter
Eric Kingsley's B-Wing (in all its first MOTM glory) :)

Those are all great models.. but I strongly hope that the final list
covers a wider variety of model types, not just space/flying machines!

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/