Re: LDraw to display at Legoland California for Kidvention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 19:04:14 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:

Quite a bit of planning still needs to go into this.  If you consider
yourself an expert with LDraw, Povray, MLCAD, etc and can make it
there those dates, please email me!  We could use a couple more people
to help out.

Also, if anyone in the Los Angeles or San Diego area has a computer
they can loan for use (preferably a fast laptop and large high-res
monitor setup) it would be much appreciated.

I will most likely be bringing my laptop to legoland then..
Loan?? lol