Re: LDraw to display at Legoland California for Kidvention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 01:06:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw Kevin Wilson <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com>
wrote:

Tim Courtney wrote:
My E-43 Transport
(http://www.zacktron.com/alliance/mil/space/e-43.html)
Terry K's X-Wing and Apache Helicopter
Eric Kingsley's B-Wing (in all its first MOTM glory) :)

Those are all great models.. but I strongly hope that the final list
covers a wider variety of model types, not just space/flying machines!

Good point.  That's the problem you get when a couple spaceheads run
the display ;)  I'll make it a point to incorporate other types.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne