 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1761 – 1780 of about 7000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The updated PARTS.LST online?

(...) Sounds like a good idea. Would /download/updates/ be appropriate for this? And does anyone have a non-butchered current parts.lst (unlike mine) they'd send for this? I'll get it up at least by Thursday, when I update the MOTM voting. -Tim (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

How about have a submission for the CD to include models (sample models). BTW I like the idea. It would keep that LDraw folder with all the junk down! The only problem is when software is updated. -- Legoer, Adam Ogle Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  Motorbike Part

Dear All I was wondering if anybody knew of the motorbike part for LDraw as it would be very helpful to me. Also how do you find original part numbers from lego bricks if anyone can help me with this please reply yours sincerly Richard M (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  The updated PARTS.LST online?

I think it would be a good idea to make the updated PARTS.LST file be available online as new releases are made. I know that the PARTS.LST file should be remade on the local system as the new parts are installed, but I still think it would be nice (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  Re: New LDraw version ?

Rene Virsik: (...) I assume that you want to know if there will be released a new version of LDraw sometime. The answer to that question is (technically speaking) almost definitely "no". I think we should avoid using the name "LDraw II" until we can (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) Pretty sure that's not the problem...because when I run it with the default LDRAW path (or with LDRAWDIR explicitly set to the right location) then it chews away for varying amounts of time depending on which file it's asked to display. And I (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  Re: Making Ldraw Parts

(...) This made me go look at the FAQ, and I found the following inconsistencies in the FAQ. in Topic "LINE TYPES" we have (the FAQ has): (...) which I think its wrong in the line starting with "5: Draw ...." and further ahead in the FAQ (section (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  Re: Dat format question - Quad line order

"Johannes Keukelaar" <johannes@nada.kth.se> wrote... (...) Yes. (...) It is known as a bow-tie quad, and is found many places! (...) Yes, this is sadly the way they are ordered in many files. Another problem is that the four points may not be (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  Re: LDraw to QuickTime was Re: Usefull little feature

(...) goes (...) Hmmm, so your program generates its own render code? The examples on your site look a little crunchy. I can't tell, is it rendering transparent parts at all? It looks like it is making them black. Since I tend to make trmendously (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  STL2DAT Download Page and Runtime Error 200 Fix

I've added the STL2DAT download page to ldraw.org at: (URL) also placed the long awaited Runtime Error 200 Fix on the Get Started page: (URL) this will save headaches from new users. -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  Re: Making LDraw Parts

(...) I personally prefer "line defined by" instead of "line between" in that particular paragraph, but it's ok. If you changed anythink else in the FAQ, I haven't reread it to check. See ya. Rui Martins (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  Re: Pattern #'s

(...) The are no fixed rules, as the pattern numbers are specific to LDraw - they're not TLG reference numbers. So generally, first-come-first-served, but where the same pattern appears on several parts (like some of the P68s - M:Tron) an attempt is (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  Re: Making LDraw Parts

Lars: (...) Done. (...) You too. Jacob (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  Re: LDraw to QuickTime was Re: Usefull little feature

(...) Wow, that was quick :) I was thinking, though that one *Huge* advantage of being able to do this through LdLite, is that when you generate the QTVR matrix, It could be made to rotate the model in teh horizontal axis and step through the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  Re: Making LDraw Parts

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@cats.nbi.dk> wrote in message news:Pine.OSF.3.95.1....nbi.dk... (...) same side of the line defined by the last two points. (...) on the same side of that line. (...) Nice job, guys, on correcting this long-standing (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  Re: Line in the Sand

(...) Nope, not a joke. I seriously didn't remember the reason(s) why other approaches wouldn't work as well as INVERTNEXT. I poked around old messages a little bit, I think I remember better now. Let me (attempt to) explain: When this whole BFC (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  February MOTM Voting online

The voting for the February ldraw.org Model of the Month competition is now online! Please stop by and vote on your favorite model. (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) It would be seriously cheaper to just burn them onto cdr disks. And you can just make the number you need and burn more when that lot runs out. You could even make it an ongoing thing with people being to get ldraw on cd instead of spending 5 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  Reference Site Inconsistencies

I was cross-checking some information between LDraw/Partsref, Lutz Uhlmann's Parts Reference, and James Jessiman's Unofficial LEGO Parts Listing. I was specifically looking at the parts with number less than 1000[1], because I need to get a better (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.968)

  8-wide boat hulls

Does anyone have the 8-wide boat hull pieces for ldraw? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)