 CAD / Development / 3509
Re: The updated PARTS.LST online?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 15:00:41 GMT

At 06:32 AM 12/20/1999 , Fredrik Glöckner wrote:
I think it would be a good idea to make the updated PARTS.LST file be
available online as new releases are made.  I know that the PARTS.LST
file should be remade on the local system as the new parts are
installed, but I still think it would be nice to be able to access the
file as a reference.

What do you think?  Do you think it would be ok to distribute the
PARTS.LST file from www.ldraw.org, say?

Sounds like a good idea.  Would /download/updates/ be appropriate for
this?  And does anyone have a non-butchered current parts.lst (unlike mine)
they'd send for this?  I'll get it up at least by Thursday, when I update
the MOTM voting.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

You know its bad when you have your ISP's tech support 800 number memorized.