 CAD / Development / 3510
Re: The updated PARTS.LST online?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:18:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Fredrik Glöckner wrote:

I think it would be a good idea to make the updated PARTS.LST file be
available online as new releases are made.  I know that the PARTS.LST
file should be remade on the local system as the new parts are
installed, but I still think it would be nice to be able to access the
file as a reference.

What do you think?  Do you think it would be ok to distribute the
PARTS.LST file from www.ldraw.org, say?

An updated parts.lst is included in every parts update.

Steve