 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1701 – 1720 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw Birds of a Feather session at the O'Reilly Mac OS X Conference Oct. 25th

(...) Good luck! have someone take pictures and write an article for the site :-) -Tim (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.370)

  Re: LDraw.org's September Model and Scene of the Month Winners

(...) Congratulate with the scene Ben, it's really nice and the cows look very cute, but I think you should work a little more with the background, hiding the big concrete field in the background by adding another layer of houses, trees or landscape (...) (20 years ago, 17-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.370)

  help with ldraw

Hey y'all- I was just working on my LDraw when I experienced a problem. On the four small dimension windows, the up-down, left-right scrolls have vanished. Is there a way I can retrieve them? (I don't know what I did). (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.370)

  Re: LDGlite and LPub

(...) Not yet. The current release always picks -4/3*x for the aspect ratio. I know the negative sign is required to convert the y axis from ldraw coords to POV. I'm not sure how that gets worked into the upcoming version of l3p, which does have a (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.370)

  Re: ptreleases.cgi - Ready to Roll?

Hi Steve, "Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:I5Kr1I.D49@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (URL). (...) new (...) This looks perfect! Thank you! Michael (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.369)

  ptreleases.cgi - Ready to Roll?

A couple of months ago, there were a number of changes implemented for the ptreleases.cgi script, but they were never confirmed and put in place as the final version. The latest cgi is available at (URL). To see a list of all the options, try (URL). (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.369)

  RE: help with ldraw

right click in each window and select "show scroll bar" from the menu -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] On Behalf Of vineethonkan Sent: 08 October 2004 16:12 To: lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.369)

  A small correction to 2004-03 distros

I noticed yesterday that the ldconfig.ldr file included in the current complete.exe/complete.zip distribution files was incorrect, and did not match the file in the lcad0403.exe/lcad0403.zip files. I updated the complete.* files with the newer (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.368)

  Re: Blender LDraw support

(...) In the current form the path to LDraw primitives and parts (ldraw/p and ldraw/parts) are hardcoded into the script. You'll need to change those before it will load anything referring to the part library correctly. If that doesn't help I'd (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.368)

  Re: Idea for a new feature in a Lego CAD program.

(...) BlockCAD (see sig.) has snapping. In fact it's impossible to put parts inside each other there. OTOH, BlockCAD has many other limitations (studs up only, 90 degrees turning only, limited part library) so it's usability depends on what you are (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.368)

  Idea for a new feature in a Lego CAD program.

I was thinking about how difficult it is to build things in MLCad. It's not technically difficult to build them, but it is difficult to position things properly. Even when you think you have a piece positioned properly, it ends up coming out wrong (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.368)

  LDraw.org Celebrates 5 Years!

LDraw.org celebrates five years of being online today. The project began in early 1999 and launched to the public on July 7 of that year, almost two years after James Jessiman passed away. Since then, both the site and the community have grown leaps (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.org, lugnet.publish) !

ldraw
(score: 0.368)

  August's Winners for LDraw.org's MOTM and SOTM Contests

Congratulations to the winners of the August Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Tom Kimsey, A-71 "Razorback" Heavy Attack Fighter> (URL) SOTM, Neils Bugge, Cityscape 2: Hearse / Vertical City> The voting for the September Model of the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.367)

  LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) 1.5.5 Released

LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. Download it here: (URL) are: -Fully customizable editor with syntax highlighting -Open multiple files at the same time -Unlimited Undo/Redo -Use/define (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 0.367)

  Re: New style of part file 3941 vs. 6143

(...) I've added pictures of some of these variants to my comparison galleries: (URL) the two previous pictures. One addition to Chris' excellent descriptions is that the older bottoms (2A) can be used in a SNOT function with plates; the newer (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.367)

  Re: Converting Polyline to Mesh

(...) OK. If some makes commercial/research software that outputs LDraw format, it'd be good for us to know about... (...) Well, there's also the bit about Triangle wanting *me* to tell *it* about holes in the area to be filled -- that was one of (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.366)

  Re: Converting Polyline to Mesh

(...) Well, just in case you change your mind on gcc, it really is easy. (URL) Anyway, thanks for the link. Once I have results, I post them somewhere. Speaking of links and firehoses, here's a short list of alternative triangle mesh generators. (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.366)

  Blender/LDraw work for SIGGRAPH

I'm happy to see people talking a bit about Blender and LDraw here. I've been in touch with Ton Roosendaal of the Blender community for a few weeks now, we're planning to get together at SIGGRAPH, attend each other's BOF sessions, and talk about how (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.events, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.366)

  LDraw Licence Call for Comments at Brickfest

Links to the current LDraw Licence proposal: (URL) it seems as if the conversation regarding the licence has come to a standstill, we'd like to call for a final round of comments. We would like all LDraw contributers to air out their concerns, small (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.365)

  Re: Blender LDraw support

I added a feature to automatically generate contour lines for exported objects, and reexported my 6575 model. I'm not sure it's quite the way it should be yet. Also set up a wiki page where I'd appreciate suggestions and questions. The wiki will be (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.365)

More:  Next Page >>