Subject:
LDraw Licence Call for Comments at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:05:19 GMT

Links to the current LDraw Licence proposal:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/org/ldraw/?n=3335
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/org/ldraw/?n=3336

Since it seems as if the conversation regarding the licence has come to a
standstill, we'd like to call for a final round of comments.  We would like all
LDraw contributers to air out their concerns, small and large.  4 out of the 5
Steering Committee members will be at Brickfest 2004.  Please feel free to pull
us aside to talk about your ideas.  Also, on Saturday August 14, LDraw will have
a community roundtable; the number one topic of this will the the licence.

- LDraw.org Steering Committee