 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 121 – 140 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LUGNET CAD Group Structure (Was: Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - What to include)

"Jeroen de Haan" <jeroendehaan@mac.com> wrote in message news:GrBy90.Eqx@lugnet.com... (...) I think we'll compartamentalize that restrict that info to the RNDR series. (...) Before thinking of that, the structure of the lugnet.cad.* heirarchy needs (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.165)

  LDraw.org's position on the copyright of rendered images

The LDraw Steering Committee (SteerCo) has been questioned about LDraw.org's policy (as expressed by the Contributor Agreement (URL) other documentation, or tradition) on third parties capitalising on the considerable volunteer time, effort, and (...) (16 years ago, 17-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

ldraw
(score: 1.165)

  IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Software Download Templates

I need to ask for help from those of you who have created utilities that are designed for use with LDraw or LDraw .dat format files. ldraw.org will be offering a centralized download section for these utilities. If you have created one of these (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 1.165)

  Re: Purposes of the Organization

(...) Dan's shortening seems acceptable to me, especially in this context. The LSC is a group of people elected by the LDraw community and sponsored by LDraw.org to be responsible for this maintenance. The central resource for the file format is (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.165)

  Planned downtime for ldraw.org

www.ldraw.org and hugin.ldraw.org will be off-line for 10-15 minutes Monday 25th of October. It will happen sometime between 06 and 16 UTC, when the machine is moved to another location (just next door). Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.165)

  Re: ldraw.org Not Found

Hi Tim, I tried something new today. (After seeing ldraw.org on my mom's comp at school I gained renewed interest in solving this problem.) I tried typing in the IP address to see if it would come up. It didn't. I also tried looking for several (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.165)

  Orange in LDraw

I did a color comparison of the color orange in LDraw: (URL) brick on the left is the current LDraw color 462 The brick in the middle is color 484, the dither of Yellow and Red (the dither of Red and Yellow, 334, is currently defined as Gold Chrome) (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.165)

  Tutorial LDraw to LDD conversion updated

hi folks, I started updating the LDraw-LDD tutorial at: (URL) free to comment or edit directly. Please note that this covers only the LDraw import into LDD. I'll add the LDD->LDraw in the following days. I'll move it over to the main site once it is (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.165)

  Re: Making Ldraw Parts

(...) Andrew, An LDraw parts creation tutorial is coming soon to ldraw.org. Its now in the revision process and should appear within a week or so. In the mean time, I reccommend asking a regular part author for some tips to get you started. -Tim (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.164)

  LDraw.org down?

Visiting LDraw.org at 2:20 pm CET gives: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themes_get_language() in /usr/www/users/peero.../theme.php on line 49 (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.164)

  [ldraw.org] Update

I just updated the ldraw.org main page - adding an article about MLCad and a link to the new ldraw.org linking images. Check it out! -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.164)

  Re: New LDraw version ?

(...) LDLite is available on ldraw.org at (URL) far as L3Lab, I haven't even heard of it! We are in desparate need of making resources available for download at ldraw.org - but we can't force program authors to make their own download pages. I will (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.164)

  Re: ldraw.org links

(...) Here are a few (about 30) LDraw-related links, sans descriptions...hope this helps... (3 URLs) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.164)

  LDraw Webring Logos

I have added new LDraw Webring logos as well as .psd and .gif files for logo templates. If you would like to create a logo for the LDraw Webring, you may use a template. Please limit images to LDLite and LDraw renderings (no POV, please). Email logo (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.164)

  LDraw-tech Mailing List/Update

Everyone - I noted the existance of the LDraw-tech mailing list in this LDraw.org article: (URL) never noted it on LUGNET. So... While we were recovering from the downtime, Dan and Steve set up the tech mailing list, to keep everyone involved on (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.164)

  LDraw DAT certification for clones?

Say, has anyone considered LDraw DAT file certification for clones? (I don't mean clone brands of LEGO bricks, I mean clone software of LDraw/LEdit/etc.) Some random thoughts... ldraw.org could maintain the official definition of the LDraw DAT file (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.164)

  LDraw.org Bylaws Draft

As a follow-up to my previous post, introducing the Bylaws and Policies and Procedures documents, here is the draft of the proposed LDraw.org Bylaws. Tim Courtney Bylaws of the LDraw Organization ===...=== Article 1: Name How we are known, web (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.163)

  LDraw.org is temporarely LDraw.org is temporarily not available

Hi, you might wonder why LDraw.org is currently showing just a blank page. We were upgrading to Postnuke .763 to support the new Postnuke theme templating engine when something went the wrong way. We are currently working to fix the problem and (...) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 1.163)

  2006 LSC: LDraw Standard Committee Election is open

The 2006 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) election is now open. To vote, please visit (URL) and log in with your user account. Next, visit the ballot page on LDraw.org here: (URL) summary of the candidates can be found at: (URL) LDraw (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.163)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) I just took a few steps toward implementing the structure above, and while "ld" doesn't look too bad in the ng names, it looks *terrible* when it appears in a URL in the Location/Address boxes of NN & MSIE. :-( Compare: (2 URLs) it's because (...) (25 years ago, 24-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 1.163)

More:  Next Page >>