 CAD / Development / 9887
Re: LPub mask generation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:16:14 GMT

Hi Mike,
  As it turns out, my laptop hard disk died since brickfest.  Please send me all
relevent files and some background on how to recreate.  Life has been very busy.
Thnks for your patience,
Kevin

In lugnet.cad.dev, Mike Walsh wrote:

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

The documents are thorough enough to meet my needs.  I'm flying to California
for a week of work, so I think I'll have lots of time to get LPub converted to
PNG.

After this comes backdrop images for assembly images, layouts and part list
images..... and then a WYSIWYG tool for layout placement :^)

Kevin

Any luck chasing down the problem we were looking at at BrickFest?

Mike