 CAD / Development / 9867
Re: LPub mask generation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:38:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Kevin L. Clague wrote:
LPub does not know how to deal with PNG yet.

LPub is written in Delphi, if I'm not misremembering? Have you looked at
http://pngdelphi.sourceforge.net/?

I can't say I understand all of the code at a quick glance, but it looks
like all you have to do is setting the Alpha channel to a suitable value for
every pixel, and that's it.

I just upgraded to Borland C++ Builder 6, and there is a good PNG library for
it.

I'll use that and convert LPub over to use PNG (instead of BMP and JPG?).

Alpha channel will be nice, allowing for semi-transparency.

Kevin