 CAD / Development / 9886
Re: LPub mask generation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 23:23:28 GMT

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:I4EJ6K.154K@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

The documents are thorough enough to meet my needs.  I'm flying to • California
for a week of work, so I think I'll have lots of time to get LPub • converted to
PNG.

After this comes backdrop images for assembly images, layouts and part • list
images..... and then a WYSIWYG tool for layout placement :^)

Kevin

Any luck chasing down the problem we were looking at at BrickFest?

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: LPub mask generation

Hi Mike, As it turns out, my laptop hard disk died since brickfest. Please send me all relevent files and some background on how to recreate. Life has been very busy. Thnks for your patience, Kevin (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)
  Re: LPub mask generation

(...) Mike, I recovered your emails about this problem and chasing it down. (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)