 CAD / Development / 9872
Re: LPub mask generation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:23:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Kevin L. Clague wrote:
LPub does not know how to deal with PNG yet.

LPub is written in Delphi, if I'm not misremembering? Have you looked at
http://pngdelphi.sourceforge.net/?

I can't say I understand all of the code at a quick glance, but it looks
like all you have to do is setting the Alpha channel to a suitable value for
every pixel, and that's it.

Hi Anders,
  I have not been able to gain access to the source.  Do you have any
suggestions on how to do it?
Thanks,
Kevin