 CAD / Development / 9728
Re: Variants of 4.5v train motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:49:19 GMT

<SNIP>

Thanks Niels for taking the time to research this.

I have updated the part names based on this information - to remove the voltage
designation and correct the dimensions.

Regarding your comment "The parts look good, I only miss metal connectors for
the outer bottomside plugholes (only visible when seen from below)." on
x564c01.dat, I think we just need to extend the height of the connect subpart.

I think I might also generate two small red/white sub-pseudoparts for the
voltage indication, and include these in the shortcuts to show through the hole.
That way we can have voltage-specific shortcuts (which should help peeron and
bricklink striaghten out thier inventories), without needing to make the casing
voltage-specific.

Chris