 CAD / Development / 8352 (-20)
  My ideal Part-Authoring-Application (PAA)

Dear Code-gods, I'd like to thank you for all the little progs and tools you have created throughout the years. Authoring a part today has become much easier than a year ago, but... Guys there's always a "but", I get seasick from jumping from one (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Download parts automatically with your preferred modeller?

More commonly, "Hear, hear." In this media, maybe it should be, "Read, read." To more closely match the olde English, maybe, "Lo, lo," which means "Look, look." In whichever form it is stated, however, I must admit to strong agreement with the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.general)

  Re: Part request: TV Chopper Windscreen

(...) -Orion (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Download parts automatically with your preferred modeller?

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager writes: <Snip> Here, Here! I'm a casual user of the LDraw line, using MLCad to look at different MOCs around the community. But, I'm constantly plagued by "Part Number ... Not Found! Continue Loading?" An auto updater, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.general)

  Part request: TV Chopper Windscreen

This part from year 1999 is unfortunately not availible for LDraw: (URL) the range of windscreen-elements is limited anyway, I feel this could make a useful addition. Shouldn't be overly hard to create for a skilled parts-developer. Any takers? (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Delphi user need help on VB6

(...) Use a timer control to manage the loading. Set the timer's Interval property to 1000, for one second. Make a module-level variable in the form to keep track of which image you've loaded. In the timer's event subroutine, load the next image (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  [Parts Tracker] email address needed: Ildefonso Zanette

Ildefonso Zanette, Email being sent from the Parts Tracker to your address-of-record is bouncing. Can you send an updated address to parts@ldraw.org? Thanks! Steve Bliss (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Download parts automatically with your preferred modeller?

Hi Willy - (...) Yes, getting started can be difficult for some new users. We've tried to put up clear instructions, but some still struggle with that. There should be a solution - but there's other issues at play too. See below. (...) This is a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.general)

  Download parts automatically with your preferred modeller?

hi folks, after ages I've got a new computer (waiting three days 'til my radiocity got rendered has become unbearable ;-) and reinstalled all my favourite lego-cad-progs. as usual it was a painstaking process: unzip the original ldraw-package, the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.general)

  Delphi user need help on VB6

I never like Visual basic's dll but now I do since i found it so easy and cool as delphi. Can some help me on Visual basic 6? please contact me at msn: quad95@msn.com icq: 126397322 I need to know how to make an animation but like this load image1 (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Proposal: New Part Numbering System

(...) ...snip. Well I consider a common parts numbering system to be totally nessesary. I have spent the last 4 months counting and cataloging my collection. For the most part I have used LDraw number because that was what I had first. I have to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: Proposal: New Part Numbering System

(...) The question has been asked before, I believe it will be asked again. The general reason that a corporation would not cooperate in a situation like is that it would cost them money (ie, they'd have to pay people to spend their time dealing (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: Proposal: New Part Numbering System

(...) I agree. Ask the question first, explain the benefit to the community, and hope for the answer we are looking for. It would seem to me that if the information is available on larger parts for public consumption, surely they would not maintain (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

(...) I have a small problem with LPub: I tried to modify background color of generated images (to match my site colors), this works fine for construction steps images, but part list and bom images keep on using a white background. And a little (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

(...) I have a small problem with LPub: I tried to modify background color of generated images (to match my site colors), this works fine for construction steps images, but part list and bom images keep on using a white background. And a little (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Proposal: New Part Numbering System

(...) I asked italy@lego.com for the index number on the sticker sheet in 6970 after I hadn't got reply on this post: (URL) was told (in a very friendly way) that all information regarding discontinued sets has been destroid. (...) billund calling (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

Hi Richard, Thanks for the nice note. It is always nice to be appreciated. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Proposal: New Part Numbering System

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes: Hi Steve I applaud the efforts you, Dan and Jennifer are putting forward to making this work. This might seem like a silly question - but has anyone asked LEGO for the missing part numbers. As LEGO molds the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

Kevin, I just wanted to say WOW! This program just gets better and better. I don't know what you have done to this build of LPub, but it's the first build that I have been able to use straight away without first having to negotiate around mini bugs (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Proposal: New Part Numbering System

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) It's my understanding that Bricklink has been hoping for part number synchronization for a while - there has been a good deal of discussion of it recently and they seem to have given up on the possibility. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact