 CAD / Development / 8343
8342  |  8344
Subject:
Delphi user need help on VB6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:43:34 GMT

I never like Visual basic's dll but now I do since i found it so easy and
cool as delphi. Can some help me on Visual basic 6?

please contact me at
msn: quad95@msn.com
icq: 126397322

I need to know how to make an animation but like this

load image1
time delay 1 second
load image2
time delay 1 second
load image3
time delay 1 second
load image4
time delay 1 second

I know syntax is not right is an example