 CAD / Development / 8340
Re: Proposal: New Part Numbering System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:15:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, David Weiler-Thiessen writes:

This might seem like a silly question - but has anyone asked LEGO for the
missing part numbers.

I agree.  Ask the question first, explain the benefit to the community, and
hope for the answer we are looking for.  It would seem to me that if the
information is available on larger parts for public consumption, surely they
would not maintain that this information is "protected" for parts that do
not have enough surface area to display these numbers.

My two quarters worth,
Steven