 CAD / Development / 8335
Re: Proposal: New Part Numbering System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:29:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:

Hi Steve

I applaud the efforts you, Dan and Jennifer are putting forward to making
this work.

This might seem like a silly question - but has anyone asked LEGO for the
missing part numbers.  As LEGO molds the part numbers directly into most of
their pieces, it would seem that LEGO does not view this as proprietary or
trade secret information.  If someone asked, maybe they would tell us what
the numbers were.  It would probably be more of an effort to find the right
person to talk to, rather than being denied the information you seek.

Dave