 CAD / Development / 8272
Re: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:47:51 GMT

Agreed!

--
Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)

BimP Submission Information:
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/submissions.html

lugnet member #414
"Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Steven,

  I debated with myself about adding L3PAO, because it certainly has had a
positive effect for people who don't like command lines (and even for some
of those that do).  LPub has all the capabilities of L3PAO plus a *lot*
more, so I felt like adding L3PAO to the book would be redundant.

Kevin

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steven Combs writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Steven Combs writes:
One last question; I am curious as to why you didn't include LP3AO as a
"Power Tool?"

I just completed Chapter 9 of your book and I think I answered my own • question!

Steven