 CAD / Development / 8230
RE: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 21:28:42 GMT

Kevin,

Excellent idea.  Using SourceForge will hopefully garner you some
additional support and programming resources to allow you to further
LSynth's development.  When will LPub be moving to SourceForge?

As an aside, I have been reviewing your new text and preparing your
review for BimP.  In the process I used LSynth and LPub for the first
time to create a tip on BimP
(http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/tips/trick1.html) and I must say I am
very impressed.  My only future request would be to have these two tools
as part of the MLCAD environment.  Has there been any discussion about
incorporating LSynth within MLCAD?

Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org