 CAD / Development / 8231
Re: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 22:11:27 GMT

Steven,
  Hopefully the sourceforge effort will also get some folks that can help me
with the mathematical ins and outs of the effort.

  I contacted Michael about lsynthcp support in MLCAD, but he was already
wrapping up the 3.0 release.  I'm hoping that he integrates it in a future
release.  The core synthesizer is actually a command line program, making it
easier to integrate into MLCAD than if it were GUI based.

  I'm not sure yet when I will move LPub to sourceforge, but it will most
likely end up there.

  Thanks in advance for the review on BimP.  I'm glad your experiences with the
tools went well.  Your trick looks well laid out.

Kevin

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steven Combs writes:
Kevin,

Excellent idea.  Using SourceForge will hopefully garner you some
additional support and programming resources to allow you to further
LSynth's development.  When will LPub be moving to SourceForge?

As an aside, I have been reviewing your new text and preparing your
review for BimP.  In the process I used LSynth and LPub for the first
time to create a tip on BimP
(http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/tips/trick1.html) and I must say I am
very impressed.  My only future request would be to have these two tools
as part of the MLCAD environment.  Has there been any discussion about
incorporating LSynth within MLCAD?

Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org