 CAD / Development / 6543
Re: Looking for beta-testers (BlockCAD 3)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:17:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Anders Isaksson writes:

It wouldn't help the linux community anyway as I'm using Delphi (Borland
Pascal). Theoretically, it should be possible to develop in Delphi 6 and Kylix
(using the CLX class library instead of VCL), and get a program that works
both in Windows and Linux, but I don't have Delphi 6, and certainly not any
Kylix, or any linux system, so the chance is slim.

I thought Delphi 6 personal was a free download from borland's web-site?

As for Linux..... PC Plus (A uk computer title) gives away a disto evrey couple
of months on CD. (or evrey moth if you has a DVD drive, a CD writer, and some
spare media...)

Alex