 CAD / Development / 6534
Re: Looking for beta-testers (BlockCAD 3)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 19:33:51 GMT

Anders:

Does it work at all?

No:

$ ./Blockcad.exe
./Blockcad.exe: ./Blockcad.exe: cannot execute binary file
$

What computer configuration?

Linux on a Pentium II.

Jacob
--
The great LEGO building competition of the year:
              http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/