 CAD / Development / 6535
Re: Looking for beta-testers (BlockCAD 3)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 20:08:47 GMT

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@nbi.dk> skrev i meddelandet
Does it work at all?

No:

$ ./Blockcad.exe
./Blockcad.exe: ./Blockcad.exe: cannot execute binary file
$

What computer configuration?

Linux on a Pentium II.

OK, trying to be funny just because I didn't say it was Windows only?

Sorry, maybe I was thinking that only those who had tried previous versions
were interested in beta testing the new one, maybe I just plain forgot to
mention it...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm