 CAD / Development / 5316
Re: *** LDView v0.9 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:39:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs writes:
Well, LDView doesn't use MFC; will it be useful to a non-MFC app?  If it
might be, go ahead and send it to me in e-mail.  (Yes, I know, writing a
Windows app without using MFC will probably seem unusual--and possibly even
insane to some--but quite frankly, the interface portion of LDView is very
minimal.)

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)

"Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com> wrote in message
If you are interested, I can e-mail you the L3Lab polling code.
It is built on top of MFC Doc/View, but I'm sure you can bend it.
/Lars

I don't know if this will help or not, but the Ldlite polling code is also
available.  The link to the Ldlite 2.0 source is broken, but you can still
get the original Ldlite 1.6 source from the bottom of the ldglite page at the
sourceforge site.  Ldlite also uses MFC but the ldglite port of ldlite does
not.  The ldglite polling code uses the glut idle function.

Have fun,

Don