 CAD / Development / 5320
Re: *** LDView v0.9 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 01:40:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs writes:

"Paul Easter" <pneaster@knoxy.net> wrote in message
news:G1J5It.Fvr@lugnet.com...
[S*N*I*P]
:-)  Ok, got another..., Today I noticed while "playing" with LDView on a
computer without a scroll wheel, I couldn't change the zoom level. This is
not a new issue, but is there any way to use the "+", "-" (or some other
combination that makes sense) keys to change the zoom level?

The right mouse button should still work.  Click the right button and move
up or down to zoom in or out.  (I actually didn't add scroll wheel support
until relatively recently: version 0.7, released on 08/29.)  You might want
to read the Readme.txt file; it includes this tidbit along with (hopefully)
everything else you need to know about how to use the program.  Who knows,
you might learn something else about LDView if you read it.  (This isn't a
criticism; I don't ususally read the readme files either.)  I will probably
split this into two files for the 1.0 release; a short readme file and a
longer instructions file.  If you see any errors or omissions in the current
readme, though, let me know.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)

Well, it looks like you caught me on that one. I have not read the read-me
file... :-)  I will get to it right away.  I didn't even think about using the
right mouse button. Ooops!

Thank you for reminding me to read it.

Paul