 CAD / 4675
Re: *** LDView v0.9 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 06:05:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs writes:
You can now download LDView v0.9 (both source and binaries) from:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/
OR
http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~tcobbs/LDView/

[snip...]

As a consequence, PLEASE let me know if you run into any problems.  I would
like for the 1.0 release when it arrives to have as few bugs as possible.
If you do have any bugs--or feature requests--to report, please either
report them to me directly in e-mail, or reply to this message in the
lugnet.cad.dev group only.  Note that while any requested features are
unlikely to make it into 1.0, I'm always open to suggestions, and may add
them into some later version.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)
(Remove .REMOVE from address to send me e-mail.)

Hello,
It works great for me so far...  Is there any chance of getting a high-res
(48pt) 1-4cyls and 1-4cyls2 substitutions in there? I am working on the
primitive files, also working on a torus generation spread sheet. See my todo
(inprocess) page for some pictures.

Also, is there any way to add file polling? I use it with L3lab and ldlite all
the time. Or at least a refresh(F5) key?

Oh, per Terry's request, I mostly agree, I use the program in a windowed size
95% of the time.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Paul

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts.htm (finished parts)