 CAD / Development / 5072
Re: Parts-authoring FAQ? (Was: Hacked my first part -- 4349 Town Loudhailer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:55:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee wrote:

Thanks Steve, that's a useful list of topics to start with.

Your welcome, I'll see if I can actually write some of them up for you.

Is access to Tom Burger's tools at http://www.ldraw.org/dev/reference/ somehow
restricted, as I cant seem to access it? I get a (Couldn't find the resource)
page.

Hmm.  Must be restricted.  I don't know if that was on purpose or not.
Tim?  Jacob?

Steve