 CAD / Development / 4894
Re: question on naming - pirate guns vs. modern guns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:09:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Franklin W. Cain writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:

Minifig Gun Musket
Minifig Gun Flintlock Pistol
Minifig Gun Revolver
Minifig Gun Rifle

Would this list work for everyone?

It works for me.

Me too.

Since Franklin and Todd have weighed in on this, I'll assume the matter is
settled.  Not to slight anyone else's opinion, but Franklin is the author
(well, I haven't seen a rifle.dat yet (hint, hint)), and I've got a lot of
respect for Todd on issues of part naming.

Steve