 CAD / Development / 4887
Re: Windows 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:09:01 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

Is Millenium the home user version like 9x has been?  Or is it network-
oriented too like 2k??

Millennium is just a new win9x with some additional bells and whistles
and will not have any  "revolutionary" new things. I doubt the
difference between win98 and millennium will be more than the difference
between win95 and win98. Of course it would be probably a little bit
more stable and free of some very obvious security holes and bugs that
win98 already have, but I don't think we could call it "network
oriented" as in the sense of winNT or win2k.

Selçuk