 CAD / Development / 4876
Re: Windows 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 21:26:00 GMT

<snip>

Do you Known that Win2000 takes Aproximatly 1 Gig just for the OS stuff, I • bet
Microshaft Includes a lot of crap, just to make it look BIG. No wonder the • OS is
full of Bugs, just Imagine to keep a quality control over a few million • lines of
OS code,  8-[
I installed 2k on a 133 with a 400 meg hd, and had enough room left to
install word 97 and a few games, and it ran great too. I installed linux on
the same box and x wouldn't work with the grpahics card....it wasn't
supported in any shape or form. I've also found that 2k works with just
about everything, I havn't run into any compatability problems, maybe I'm
just lucky.

-Matt

See ya
Rui Martins