 CAD / Development / 4293
Re: BFC: LITS 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 00:01:01 GMT

Fifth and final in the series.  Summary of the recap.

This concludes my review of the "Line in the Sand" thread.  If I have
overlooked any issues, important or trivial, feel free to point them
out.  If there's something I didn't mention in this thread, one of the
following applies:

1. I think the issue is settled
2. It wasn't brought up in the LITS thread.
3. I missed it.

Whichever of the three applies, speak up now.

Well I have to congratulate you for the effort !
Has always, when asked to, you provide some nice output! ;)

So now let's discuss it.
Just reply to my previous replys to "LITS 2" mails.

I have to say, that I'don't actually have time know to reread the entire
"Line in the Sand" thread, but at least the points I was thinking about where
mentioned. I can't remember any missed, but for that I had to read the entire
thread, just to be sure, which I can't right now.

One of the most inportant topics I think is the Local/Global Clip state and
it's branch association (none/all BFC certified to actualy do BFC)

But I'll jsut wait for comments on my previous mail from everybody
interested in replying.

Once again, nice work

See ya

Rui Martins