 CAD / Development / 4276
Re: BFC: LITS 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 11:27:08 GMT

Steve:

A side issue of that discussion: can transparent surfaces be clipped?

No. - Or rather: That depends on how good looking a
rendering you want.

Thinking a bit more about it, I think we can get just as
good result _with_ clipping of transparent surfaces as
without.

         Yes, transparent surfaces can be clipped!

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --
--  Web...:   <URL: http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Tog/ >    --