 CAD / Development / 4028
Re: Suggestion for interprocess communication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:36:37 GMT

Larry Pieniazek skrev i meddelandet <38A60012.2FE46FAC@voyager.net>...
Anders Isaksson wrote:

Just for the fun of it: What's 'unreal' about our current • solution/suggestion?

It's not Windows standard?

A 'Windows Standard' doesn't exist - it's a moving target :-)

I think it would be neat if I, for example, could use Notepad as a
source and destination.

Notepad doesn't work as a drop target (or drag source), it's just a simple
wrapper around the Windows Edit control. Plain clipboard cut/paste works, and
LDList already supports that.

Wordpad does d&d though.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden