 CAD / Development / 4029
4028  |  4030
Subject:
POV ray and Lego Animations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 20:21:05 GMT

Hello.

I use L2P, L3P and POV-ray to generate high quality images from my dat files.
Thank's to Lutz Uhlmann and Lars C. Hassing for their tools, they're very useful.

I've got several questions :
- with L2P, how can i do if some of the ldraw parts i use aren't available in LGEO library ?
  For the moment, i use L3P, but the image quality isn't as good as with LGEO.

- I've generate series of bmp images with POV, and i'd like to transform them in a gif animation to include it in my Web page. Wich
tool i should use to convert bmp series to Gif animation ?

Thank's for your help.

--
Damien et Nathalie Duquennoy
26, rue du belvédère